Blog by Melissa and David Sokulski, L.Acs.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day! Thankful Thursday

Today is May Day! Happy May to everyone. Here is a picture from the Bryn Mawr (my alma mater) website of their May Day celebration...dancing around the may pole.

It's also Thankful Thursday. I have been enjoying keeping my gratitude journal. I really like putting a pen to paper as well as writing on the computer. There's a difference somehow, and I feel I can tap in more deeply.

Today I am thankful for the rain (for the garden!). Also for our marvelous garden, which is sprouting so nicely. I am also grateful that it didn't frost or snow a couple nights ago!

I am so grateful for our wonderful practice and clients. I love that we are able to help so many people feel so much better using traditional Chinese medicine.

Finally,I am thankful to be juice feasting! Today (Day 6) I am starting to shake off that tired groggy feeling that I've had the past five days, and I'm starting to feel more energetic. I slept all the way through the night last night (something that has only happened a few times, even since childhood.) I am keeping a written journal about it, but I also plan to post a day by day journal online, and when I do I'll be sure to provide the link.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: