Blog by Melissa and David Sokulski, L.Acs.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Captain Vegetable!

Since our newsletter (which went out yesterday) had an article about Acupuncture and the Treatment of Allergies, I figured we'd do something a bit different today. If you don't get out newsletter but would like to be added to the email list, you'll find a subscription box on the right side of this blog (below "About Birch Center"), or visit our website at www.BirchCenter.com, and you'll find the subscription box there as well.)

Today, to celebrate the long promised link to my juicing blog (Day 11!), I present to you Captain Vegetable! From Sesame Street. Maybe you remember this from when you were little? I do.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL

I think I'm converting into a carnivore after watching that! :-P

I don't recall ever seeing it when I was a kid. I hope lots of little ones were inspired to eat veggies after seeing it!!

Thanks for sharing!

Lots of love to you!

Wendi
XOXOXO