Blog by Melissa and David Sokulski, L.Acs.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mmm...Monday - Delicious Juice!

Dave made me the most delicious fresh juice this morning!

Here is what it was:

In our lovely Jack Lalane juicer, he juiced:

  • 3 peeled oranges
  • about 6 carrots
  • handful cilantro
  • handful parsley

Too bad that Dave does not like cilantro...but my four year old and I drank a quart of juice between us (and she had quite a bit herself!) That's how yummy it was. If you have a juicer, definitely try this one. (It's excellent without the parsley and cilantro by the way...I've been drinking just orange/carrot juice for weeks, but I decided to try to "green it up" a bit this morning.) I couldn't believe how much Ella drank!

With love and orange and green good-ness,
~ Melissa

Please sign up for our monthly newsletter! We have raw recipes, information about Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and overall wellness information. Thank you!

www.BirchCenter.com

No comments: