Blog by Melissa and David Sokulski, L.Acs.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Holidays...and What I'm Up To

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to everyone!!!

Though not quite ready for the big drum roll and announcement...if you want to see what I've been up to, take a look at www.FoodUnderFoot.com...it's a website all about wild edibles that I have been putting together with Dave and also my brother Jason.

Let me know what you think (and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter over there...it will come with a 5-part mailing of five favorite Wild Edibles!!!)

And remember to check out our events page...our early spring walks are coming right up! And there's a lot growing out there: garlic mustard, onion grass, dandelion, burdock, coltsfoot, mullein, mugwort...to name just a few.

Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Melissa