But then I never said why.
I meant to explain that, sorry!
There is controversy about the antibacterial soap...this is what I have heard:
- it is getting into our ground water and killing fish and plant life.
- doctors are finding that when everyone uses it, it becomes less effective for them in hospitals.
- using antibacterial soap regularly kills off "good" bacteria that live on our skin and in our bodies and actually protects us and keeps us healthy
- upsetting the balance of flora on our skin and in our bodies can actually cause yeast overgrowth (yeast and bacteria usually keep each other in check.)
- using the antibacterial soap can also cause some "bad" bacteria to grow into super strong strains.
Thanks for the questions...I'm sorry I left it out.
If you are not on our mailing list, please join today! You'll receive our newsletter every month, as well as some freebies available to subscribers, such as the articles, 10 Ways to Improve your Health Right Now, and Achieving Optimal Health.
Thanks so much.