dryad's saddle, edible mushroomYou may have noticed we haven't been updating this blog lately and been wondering why or where we are. If we're not in our office we are likely out in the woods, searching for edible mushrooms and at local farms foraging the most delectable, edible and good-for-you wild edibles for our weekly Community Supported Foraging (CSF) shares. We do update the Food Under Foot blog regularly and I encourage you to check us out over there.
Other ways to get info and stay in touch with us:
- If you are looking to buy gift certificates and/or acupuncture packages online.
- Search this blog for posts on acupuncture
- Our 2012 Walk and Workshop Schedule
- You can search this blog for anything using a keyword in the search box in the very top left corner
- Follow Birch Center on Facebook
- Follow Food Under Foot on Facebook
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter on Acupuncture, Health and Wellness
- Visit Food Under Foot for information about wild plants as food and medicine, our 2012 CSF, walk schedule and foraging adventures
- If you have questions or want to schedule an acupuncture appointment, you can call us at (412) 381-0116, or send us an email to BirchCenter@gmail.com
We hope to see you or hear from you soon!!
David and Melissa Sokulski
The Birch Center for Acupuncture
Please sign up for our monthly newsletter! We have raw recipes, information about Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and overall wellness information. Sign up today and receive your free gift: 10 Ways to Improve Your Health Right Now. We'd love to stay in touch. Thank you!