10 Things You May Not Know About Birch Center...But Really Should
1. Birch Center provides some of the best acupuncture the city has to offer! Birch Center Acupuncturist David Sokulski has been practicing acupuncture over 15 years and has been in the same location on the south side for nearly 9 years.
2. All acupuncturists at The Birch Center are licensed by Pennsylvania's Board of Medicine.
3. If your condition/treatment calls for extra techniques such as moxabustion, cupping, or gwa sha (a type of massage treatment) it is provided to you at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
4. Birch Center Acupuncturist David Sokulski regularly treats professional athletes, professional actors, dancers and musicians with excellent results.
5. We love to celebrate our Birch Center Babies: healthy happy babies born to moms who had come to the Birch Center and were successfully treated for infertility. Read about one mom's experience here.
6. We carry the absolute best Reishi - the mushroom of immortality - found anywhere in Pittsburgh or beyond. It has been legally and sustainably harvested (by us!) in Pennsylvania's old growth forests and thus contains no sprays, sulfites, or chemicals of any kind as the imported Reishi does. It is extremely fresh and powerful. AND, if you haven't tried it but would like to, Dave will give you a FREE SAMPLE of this Reishi at your next appointment, just ask.
7. We regularly use moxabustion to turn breech babies, which according to studies is 73% effective! This treatment requires NO NEEDLES and is relaxing, non-invasive and entirely pain-free.
8. On-street parking outside the office is EASY during the day, and is FREE after 6pm.
9. We were recently featured in NextPittsburgh's article Healthy South Side. You can also read about us in the Post-Gazette, Trib PM and City Paper.
10. Acupuncture treats mental/emotional conditions as well as physical conditions. People with anxiety, depression, insomnia, ADD/ADHD, autistic spectrum disorders, addictions, OCD and other disorders find much relief with acupuncture.
Dave sees clients by appointment:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 9pm.
Call or text: (412) 381-0116
for an appointment today!